Saturday, August 4, 2012

Moral Of Buddha degree by passing the man to reach Nirvana


The degree by which man in his transmigration reaches nirvana are four: 1 - current entry or conversion, state of filling the first four duties of life;

2 - here the man is "rakadagami" minimizes the passion, pain, illusion, and not have to appear on the earth more than once;

3 - the man has destroyed all traces of sensitive and ill-will, is then "anagami" that is not already upon the earth;

4 - has managed to suppress all desire for material existence and knows everything and is possessed of the most tender love for others, man is "arhat" has achieved "nirvana", and his death achieves the "parinirvana ".

Moral of the Buddha, not kill, thou shalt not steal, commit adultery, or refrain from unlawful sexual intercourse, lying, drunkenness. The cultivation of kindness, gentleness, patience with the insults, avoid anger and physical violence, forgiveness of injuries, the returning good for evil. The destruction of all sorts of animals.

Dialogue attributed to Buddha with his disciple Purna, which refers to a trip that would take the latter into a country inhabited by barbarian man to teach them good morals, and highlighting the spirit of charity of the moral of the Buddha:

"Are the Buddha says, sweeping men, cruel, angry, furious and insolent. If you made rude faces and bad words, if they get angry against you, what will you think" if I'm headed insolent and rude words, here's what you think : they are good men who directed me bad words, because I do not hit or throw stones at me.

But if you hit you and throw stones, what would you think?, Think they are good men, men candy, which I was beaten and stoned because I was not beaten or hurt me with the sword.

But if you get beaten up and hurt you with the sword?, Are good men, men sweets, they beat me and hurt me with the sword, since it does not entirely deprive me of life. But if you destroy the lives completely?, are good men, men candy, I fought with so little pain from this body full of stains. "I invite you to visit the Digital Library www.magazineofsales.com where you'll find items of proven quality for your personal development and Spiritual: Output Labor, Health (Natural Treatments), Sports, Entertainment, Computing, Languages, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment