Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Advantage Of Growing Up


There is a moment in life, and do not ask me how because I do not know-when you dare to face his spouse, to refuse the outrageous whims of their children, to tell the neighbors what they think and send to fry asparagus to your boss.

That day is that one has grown up.

For what retaliation against someone who is fit and back of all and whose future depends not necessarily of what they say?

Recently I received a call from a friend that troubled me the phone wept on tasks that you did in your company and how difficult it is endurance. He did, of course, because among other things, he dreaded the possibility of going on strike. "? Minimum I said, to comfort-that every day you need to send less to gargle!" "And when you can be that he asked, ruefully, the day I retire?" "Not necessarily, I replied, but when you've grown up."

And is that getting older does not have a fixed date: depends on each person. More than a biological change that involves physical ailments and other evils, it is a psychological change of attitude, recovery of lost liberty in this society of rules, obligations and hypocrisy several: the most obvious, the need to make the ball charge. There have, if not, the story of a group of executives who came from a building laughing at the joke he just told the boss, who went before. As one more paragraph, not laugh, someone who came across the group asked, "Why do you not laugh, is that not funny?". "No, 'replied the other, is that I do not work in this office."

The other possibility for this behavior is that the employee is higher and your boss will simply look like a memo.

That's what happens to me, thanks to the sincerity acquired over the years, I have sent to hell a lot of smug. With this behavior every day I have less work, of course, but can you imagine how happy you left?

No comments:

Post a Comment