Thursday, August 9, 2012

Champagne With pears to hold another Supercopa of Spain's FC Barcelona. Poem 5


It was a sea of ​​those people

Poem 5 of Champagne with pear

© Pepe Alley. Universal Daliense.

As I am so glad that the club has won the Super Cup, invites them to another glass of Champagne with pear, which is the title of the book I published this summer, I recommend visiting my shop to purchase PECA Museum Blog!, Or my Author page Bubok

It was a sea of ​​those people

with boats and fishermen

houses painted lime

and decked balconies.

What a drag queen painting

with the doctor at that time?

-Belly hurts, Don Luis-

And the doctor explores.

His evil and guess.

How long ago did not work?

Pretty-laughs-Martyrdom-

since I changed the slabs.

That the time, you know,

all deteriorate.

- It's one o'clock! -

the doctor is angry now.

Take these pills.

And I advise you to eat!

Your stomach is rotten

Tail of both brandy! -

Martyrdom and holding,

they took to the mouth.

- I want more Smarties! -

sinvergonzona says.

-Everyday equally

muttered Don Luis.

- Do you want happiness ...?

... Become concejalín!

'Well, your wife reveal

me what you doing here,

if I get into cap

another ticket Luisin ...

And put me in the recipe

liquor and marijuana

garraspera relief,

I was not swollen gills.

Doctor, if I'm not going

mass, is because I am lame.

But on a stool today

piro me to square the pussy.

© Pepe Alley. Universal Daliense.

Links to Acquire Champagne with pear book:

http://pepecallejon.bubok.es

PECA!

No comments:

Post a Comment