Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jackson Pollock by Alberto Thirion


Why is this man the most expensive artist? That's what's behind this? For that I am a painter who tells me nothing, absolutely nothing!, If I know well, the language of symbols.

These are questions that I have of long ago, finding a good answer when I ask my fellow painters and writers, they are thinking or saying, generally get a hearty laugh, a smirk for an answer and I change the subject , or other release instead teasing, great sarcasm.

But never a good answer, some say, are schools, are styles that drive the art market and the fashion is marketing, etc, etc.

Already entered in the subject

It must be said, not missing that says that that is very good, but these are 1%, approximately.

Why do the men who created this "Artist", did not think that artists and other intellectuals were not going to swallow this pill and all would end in a big ridiculous "? Or even more, were looking to make a fool of myself? And who chose Pollock?, it is known around the world that the great Pollock, father of North American Abstract Expressionism and is considered one of the most important painters of the century United States XX.fue Siqueiros disciple of mura-list the Mexican Born in Chihuahua.

Diego Rivera and his writings on art

Diego Rivera, in his book entitled "Text Art", (submitted and compiled by Xavier Moyssén) argues that this myth (referring to abstract art or no content, regardless of the labels that put the critics to call schools or styles) was created to "strip the art of his message, that every work of art is propaganda, and" any individual, group or caste or class in power in human society, tries to take over, and if you consolidate his power takes possession, control the production of art, "textual-mind tells us in his article" On the Art and the Bourgeoisie. "on page 328 of the edition of the UNAM, to commemorate 100 years of the death of Diego 1886-1986.

I wonder this because Diego said Communist era, or the Yankee system and depriving the traffickers of "art" of his mask? The only true for me is that to me, as I said before these works leave me completely indifferent, I I do not see anything there, but nothing at all, unless the waste of material used in making such batidillo.

In his article on the "Generation of rupture", Luis Carlos Emerich, speaks on the art neutral.

Looking for a little light

I am not, nor right, neither left nor center, I'm just a poor painter confused for a bit of light to keep doing my monkeys a little better and put them in the history of art, ie this historical process, which I lived, so I asked again Why is the artist Jackson Pollock more expensive? or let's ask the question another way, ¿Pollck Jackson is the most expensive because it is the best? say fuck! concerned?

I already wrote something before about these things, but now that I found these writings of Diego Rivera, which is still certainly the most popular painter of Mexico, was revived in me the question 'Why is it more expensive Pollock the artist?

Diego's answer is good, at least to me, so it seems at this time.

Returning to the particular issue

Let us assume that only this is a marketing ploy kneaded to call attention to an artist inflate it and give it a prestige that has not, because that is the so-called Dealers, they tend to invent these things, I tube and a bitter experience with these gentlemen.

As I said before, I'm not right or left, and I have nothing against the United States, if the call more expensive painter in the world outside China, my question would remain the same, why is the most expensive? Wish this very clear.

$ 140,000,000 (one hundred forty million dollars! Ca-pit!, As is possible? Say, that is it? If "art is the signature of humanity", as claimed, or "art is the highest verb of spirit ", as Hegel said, the great German philosopher in his brilliant writings on art, possibly the most profound writings in the history of art, I pass, I do not play, the game of" art " Thank you!

* Or relevant links:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Pollock

http://www.jacksonpollock.org/

http://www.artelista.com/los-cuadros-mas-caros-del-mundo.html

Number 5, Jackson Pollock

Alberto Thirion

...

No comments:

Post a Comment