Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Videocurriculum Works


The videocurriculum is a video presentation in which the applicant for a job talk about your skills, abilities, achievements and ambitions. This is a promotional video used to recruiters have a clearer picture of the candidates. In other countries like the U.S. the videocurriculum is a tool used by over 40% of candidates.

This system offers several advantages over the traditional method:

1 .- We show that we are people active and innovative, able to differentiate ourselves from other candidates.

2 .- You can assess verbal skills and physical presence of the candidates as well as language proficiency and computer science.

3 .- Increasingly, interviewers who use this means of consultation, as it saves time by reducing the number of personal interviews.

4 .- The videocurriculum be posted on the Internet and accessible to search engines, then you will receive a large number of visits.

5 .- You can easily send a bidders companies and recruitment indicating the access link.

This system is very successful in other countries like the U.S. where over 40% of the curriculum include a promotional video.

Follow these tips to make a video professional curriculum.

1 .- writes a script and rehearse until you can express yourself freely.

2 .- The video should last 30 to 60 seconds.

3 .- Take care of the bottom. Do not show disorder.

4 .- Try not hear background noise.

5 .- Show yourself natural, looking directly at the camera and dressed in an appropriate manner.

6 .- Repeat the video as many times as necessary.



VIDEOCURRICULUM STRUCTURE

1. Brief Introduction. Name, age and place of residence.

2. Education: Studies and place where the courses. Additional Training (indicate the most relevant courses without detailing the duration).

3. Experience: Business and jobs. (Depending on the position to indicate the relevant functions).

4. Personality traits: You can talk about your character, comment on your strengths, sector in which you would like to develop your career, professional, etc ...

5 .- If you are bilingual is desirable to repeat a phrase in a second language.

6. Farewell: Thanks attention and suggests an interview.



WRITING SAMPLE VIDEOCURRICULUM

Good morning,

My name is Ricardo Garcia, I'm from Valladolid and I have 29 years.

I graduated in law from the University of Santiago, where I finished my studies in the year 2006.

I completed my training in English and computer studies (word, excel, powerpoint,) and various courses related to my degree and business management.

I have knowledge of accounting and fiscal management, as well as business management tools: Contaplus, nominaplus and facturaplus, which would allow me to perform management functions in the enterprise sector.

I worked for over 6 years in different companies of financial institutions to play positions.

He has extensive experience in managing sales of financial products, risk analysis and bank management in general.

I consider myself sociable, responsible and organized, and I like teamwork.

I appreciate the attention and remain pending further information they want.

You can contact me on the phone or email XXXXXXX to miemail@ejemplo.com

End

Article written by the team www.empleo10.es

No comments:

Post a Comment