Saturday, July 28, 2012

The terrible pain of Death of a Loved One


I am a writer for a long time, I have several books and 2 books of poetry .-

When I decided to send "POEM TO MY FATHER DIED" I never thought it would cause such a huge impact .- I have received over 2,000 messages on this poem, messages very hard, very painful. Women and girls who have lost their parents, their grandparents, and they describe their suffering in each of your posts .-

Among them are: Martha, Angela, Marcia, Erika, Helena, Bug, Yaneth, Araceli, Alma, Cinthia, Southern, Maritza, Unhappy, Pav, Kariana, Maria.

The suffering of the loss of a loved one experienced by people in very different ways .- Not everyone suffers in the same way, as not all love the same way .-, but what if I'm convinced is that grief and pain are less when canversamos or talk to people who have gone through or going through simlares penalties .--

I just want you to know that If I can help them in their grief, they just have to write to my email address and we will gladly edi406@aol.com will join us in these terrible penalties, which only time and God can help overcome.

Life brings surprises, some good, some bad, but we have to face both the good and to bad, because God told us to live in a paradise.

With the help of it, and with much faith, is the only way that we can face whatever comes .- Life can change in less than 1 minute.



A big hug to all and God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment