Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stock Trading - What is the best way to make money?


The best way to make money in the stock market is obviously a matter of opinion. In my opinion, the best way to make money is. . . make money. I mean, I want the safest, most secure money as possible.

Trading is risky. Then add ways to minimize this risk. If I'm not minimizing the risk, I feel that I am not trading. I'm gambling.

And if you want to play the stock market is a great place. There are a lot of free choices, Penny Stocks to trade for you.

Vai and enjoy!

Just realize that you probably will lose money. Sure you do a little 'here and there, but mostly it will be a loser.

So, the best way to make money in the stock market is to do it safely. (Well, certainly the most possible).

Great, so we have that settled. But what is the safest way to do it?

I have two ways that are great. 1) Dissolve the gap. 2) It is a protected trade buy-write.

The fading of the gap is simple. When the gaps in the market I trade against it. Simple as that.

The protected buy / write is a bit 'more complicated. Basically, its just a call covered with a put and to protect the downside.

The put option is a put in the long term. The first month's premium are called just to pay the put option. Then after that, the trade is riskless (downward)....

No comments:

Post a Comment