Friday, September 7, 2012

Metal detecting with my Whites DFX metal detectors new


First, I have been a serious metal detector for many years and in that time covered more miles than I care to remember, but I still have a lot going for me and I hope I'm not going anywhere yet.

Previously I had a detector White Eagle, my love for this car was strong and the day he had stopped working the day was heartbroken. I am fully convinced that the detection of metal and I were soon forced to part company because of financial constraints and increasing prices of decent metal detector. My need for a new metal detector was great, but unfortunately my need to pay the mortgage was greater. My future and the prospects for metal detecting seemed sad.

Everything seemed to be death and destruction for a hobby, that is, until I conceived a cunning plan, to fix and collect all the old tat that I had already found numerous trips metal detecting.

I had in my collection of about 12 pieces of silver hammered, none of which were of great significance. I also had some chips Century 16 ° and 17 °, 12 assorted Roman silver coins and about 250 Roman bronze coins scabby. I also got a pair of beautiful medieval seals. My cunning plan was to open an account e-bay and use all the treasure that I had previously found to finance my new and much desired metal detector, hoping to increase by 50% of the cost of my new car.

Fortunately for me it turns out that the old metal detection tat is very popular with collectors around the world on e-bay. Soon I had offers for every single article that I offered for sale on e-bay, it was also clear that it would not be a problem to increase by 50% of the money for my new metal detector. I actually added up all the offers and I was astounded to see that it had exceeded all expectations, a particular coin, a denier of Nero was on track, having already been made an offer at half the price of my new metal detector .

The e-bay auctions all ran their course, and I had enough money to buy the new car of my dreams forward with some changes. I ordered my new machine by Joan Allen, and arrived in perfect condition, I could not wait for the weekend so I could go out and try so i thought id pop out early in the evening to give it a go. Needless to say that my new Whites DFX metal detector performed beyond all expectations, I tried one of my favorite sites, which, though at first this site was produced some really good finds, quality items were becoming increasingly difficult to find. But it was not long before I realized that my new metal detector was far more advanced in its performance and technology and I was finding a lot of things that my old car was not, of course, picked on, had the My old car broke I probably would not have stuck with it until it fell to pieces. I was convinced that my old car White was the best metal detector in the world now think otherwise, I now know that the Whites DFX is a far superior machine relic hunting .......

No comments:

Post a Comment